Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sold Out to the Almighty $$$

Speaking of links and such, I just wanted to throw out a bone... if you guys haven't popped into my cyclecentric blog in the past few days, I've added a few banners that potentially can generate some funds (on several of my blogs/sites, actually). I'd like to use these funds to promote the site via contributions, bike builds, collateral, sponsorships, etc. and maybe even graduate to a real website someday.

Anyway, the coolest of the links is actually way down at the bottom (not discouraging you from peeking at the ones on the right, but...). Currently I only have Cambria Bike (CBO) linked down there but I am pending approval from JensonUSA and will have one of those down there as well. I'll be working on a few more as well. If you jump from the link to the site and purchase something... the blog generates a small percentage from the sale. Note that a cookie gets set into your computer to track the affiliation.

Oh... and for anyone in need of some climbing gear, there is a link on the right that might have a little something for ya... ;)

1 comment:

twirlyhead said...

I'm hoping to be adding more vendors to my blog, including Nashbar and Performance. I haven't gotten too many "high-dollar" online bike vendors yet (like Colorado Cyclist, Excel Sports, or Competitive Cyclist) but I'm trying my best. Hope you guys jump from my blog for any bike purchases... THX.