Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Low Cost Tech Wear


Say guys, the Ann Arbor Velo Club is "liquidating" their stock of club clothing at a comparitively low cost. Check it out - clicky - ... I'm hosting their pics, so free shipping for me. I can inquire about a bulk shipment if anyone is interested.

- R

add - if anyone else is interested, please let me know and I can add it to my order... sending out a check tonight (2-8) or tomorrow. Otherwise you'll need to contact the guy from AAVC to strike a deal. $25 for Louis G shorts, $30 for a windvest, $25 jerseys... The guy will also be at the MMBA Swap Meet on the east side of the state if anyone is going (not me).

whoop - even more info... I will be paying him tomorrow (2-9) via PayPal along with a list of stuff you guys may like. Whatever is left over, he will take and sell at the MMBA Swap Meet.

Payment sent. Should have stuff next week :). - R

No comments: