Friday, January 26, 2007

CSGA!

Well, Cannonsburg State Game Area re-opens for the 2007 season on Feb 1st! I would like to propose a tenative ride on Feb 3rd pending untollerable weather conditions... like golfball-sized hail.

The long-range weather reports shows a high of 23 (13 low - brrr) with a 40% chance of snow. Sunday is better with a high of 27 (21 low) and 20% chance of snow.

If no one is up for the cold temps and fluffy whites coming from above then I may resort to taking a half day on Friday (partly sunny) and go it alone. Though the last time I did CSGA in the frigid cold I managed to snap my front tooth off... but I was a whole lot dumber then... right guys? Guys?

2 comments:

VanDirt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VanDirt said...

VanDirt will be in chicago that weekend, If I werent I would have come up with another excuse